Last updated: Oct 10, 2021
As used in this agreement, the terms ?You?, ?Your?, ?User? or ?Customer? are synonymous, and refer to the person using the services on Finaccle platform, A ?User? is a person who has registered and paid for any service on the Finaccle and from whom Finaccle has received the information necessary to provide any compliance related service to such user, and who has agreed to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Accepting the Terms
Finaccle.in is a venture of Finaccle Advisory Private Limited which has been initiated with a vision to provide seamless virtual professional platform for its users. The terms & conditions stated here relates to use of services rendered by Finaccle.in to you in the form of various registration services namely GST, Company, FSSAI etc. and compliances services namely return filing, resolution filing etc. in the areas of Income Tax, GST, Companies law and other allied laws. You may not use the services until you have read this agreement, before using the services on Finaccle platform, it is advised you to first read through this agreement and agree to terms & conditions stated herein. If you disagree with this agreement, you must terminate your use of the services.
All logos, images, text, documents, photographs, audios, videos, illustrations, website design, colouring schemes and other information and content on the website is owned or licensed to Finaccle and are protected under both Indian and other applicable state laws.
Limited License to Services
Subject to this agreement, you as a user is hereby granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to access and use the services on the Finaccle platform as per the applicable/negotiated price per service and that too after proper registration and a valid request subject to acceptance of our associate.
- Finaccle agrees to provide timely services to you within the deadlines thus giving you the best professional experience at best prices.
- Since, the various taxation and other laws keep on changing from time to time, Finaccle needs to keep a close eye on such changes and accordingly keep innovating and modifying the platform constantly so that best user experience may be assured to you as a user.
- You herein acknowledge this fact and also agree to such changes made to the platform from time to time for which it is deemed that you have consented.
- You further agree to the fact that some services available on the platform may be stopped (permanently or temporarily) at the sole discretion of Finaccle, without prior notice to you. Such actions are the part of the continuous endeavour of the Finaccle to provide the user services in the most updated form. If you are not satisfied by such events, you may stop using the services without any prior intimation to Finaccle.
- You agree to the term that Finaccle shall be allowed to create your account on various Government and taxation portals, wherever necessary, in the course of provision of services.
- You acknowledge the fact that providing any services to you would require access to your existing log-in and password on various compliance web portals.
- You agree that you shall allow access to such existing log-in and passwords which are necessary to provide desired service, failing which Finaccle shall have right to terminate the service and will not be liable in any form.
- You further agree to allow us the access of your sensitive information like Bank Statement, Form-26AS, TDS certificates or any other files or content which is provided by you on your login account created with us.
Exclusion of Warranties
- Nothing in these terms, shall exclude or limit Finaccle?s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Except as expressly provided by Finaccle to the contrary, the services and the material are provided ?AS IS? and ?AS AVAILABLE?. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk. Finaccle, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their directors, employees, associates, consultants, licensors, advertisers, web-link providers disclaim all warranties, express or implied, regarding the services, materials including without limitation, their fitness for a particular purpose, their quality, their merchantability and their non- infringement.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Finaccle disclaims any responsibility for the validity, accuracy or adequacy of any positions taken by users in their returns or resolutions or affidavits or other services related but not limited to Income Tax, GST, MCA, DIPP. All warranties or guarantees given or made by Finaccle with respect to services rendered are not transferable and shall be null and void if you breach any terms or conditions of this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to overall provision in Paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that Finaccle, its subsidiaries and associates, and its licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you. This shall include any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute services or other intangible losses or any loss or damage which may be incurred by you but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services; OR
- Any changes which Finaccle may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide Finaccle with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
Promotions, Offers & Discounts
Any promotion, offers and incentives under Finaccle promotional program is non- transferable and cannot be combined/ associated / match with any other Offers/discounts/promotions/special offers or redeemed for cash. The participation in the referral programs, discounts, promotions, and/or offers is voluntary and by participating in the referral program, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Finaccle reserves the right to and may, at any time, without previous notice, modify/suspend/withdraw its promotions, offers, discounts, referral program, with or without any reason. The Referral Programs will be governed by the laws of India, and subject to courts in Surat, Gujarat.